Premier Magnetics specializes in the design and manufacture of leading-edge electromagnetic components. Power magnetics used in switch mode power supplies, linear power supplies and dc-dc converters are a major portion of the Premier Magnetics product portfolio. Switching power magnetics include: flyback transformers; isolation transformers; current sense transformers; EMI/RFI common mode suppression inductors and chokes and general purpose toroidal inductors.
Power magnetics are used in a constellation of real-world applications that are simply too numerous to list. In response to market needs, Premier Magnetics offers an array of standard products which we have designed to solve many of the power magnetics challenges commonly encountered by our customers.
To assist our customers, Premier Magnetics also provides power magnetics reference designs for specific applications utilizing PWM switching regulator ICs. Our experience and expertise comes from aligning with some of the leading semiconductor manufacturers, including Power Integrations, Maxim, and ON Semiconductor.
To help select an appropriate power magnetics solution, a list of standard IC-specific power magnetics reference designs follows. These reference designs provide proven, optimized power magnetics for use with specific IC part numbers and applications.
Note: If the solution to your specific challenge is not listed below, please contact us, as we are eager to design a solution that meets your precise application requirements.
- UL-CSA Recognized Split Bobbin High Isolation 1.1VA to 36VA, 2500Vrm PSB Power Magnetics
- High Isolation Encapsulated Transformers 0.3VA to 2.3VA, PSB-P Power Magnetics
- Encapsulated Power Transformers 2.3VA to 2.8VA, PTE Power Magnetics
- UL -CSA Recognized Shrouded Style Split Bobbin High Isolation 2.5VA to 56VA, 4KVrm PVD Power Magnetics
- Low Profile Dual Bobbin 2.5VA to 48VA,1500Vrms PLP Power Magnetics
- 1W to 60W, Single / Dual / Triple Outputs
- Wide input voltage range
- Efficiency up to 99%
- Medical, Industrial, Commercial, ITE Applications
- Continuous short-circuit protection available
- Regulated / Unregulated
- Isolated / Non-isolated
- Wide range isolation voltage up to 6KV
- Wide operating temperature range
Premier Magnetics offers reference designs of power magnetics in specific applications utilizing PWM switching regulator ICs from leading semiconductor manufacturers including Power Integrations, Maxim, and Micro Linear. These reference designs provide proven, optimized power magnetics for specific IC part numbers and applications.
To ensure quality performance, our data bus transformers
meet these specifications:
Compliant to MIL-STD1553A/B
DC to DC Conversion Transformers & General Application Notes: PMSM/TSD
- What’s the Difference Between Conventional and Planar Switching Power Transformers?
- Power Integrations + Premier Magnetics = Power Perfected
- Premier Magnetics Introduces Line of Frequency-Optimized Planar Transformers
- Premier Magnetics Line Filters Replace Discontinued Murata Components
- Drum Inductors
- Single-In-Line-Package, High-Efficiency DC-DC Converters for Distributed Power Applications
- Whitepaper update v2: Using Common Mode Chokes to Reduce EMI/RFI
- Introducing Transformers Optimized for Power Integrations’ Latest LYTSwitch™ Line of LED Driver ICs
- Premier Magnetics announces its POL-HX Series of switch-mode transformers for the TOPSwitch-HX\99 line
- Product Announcement – Off-Line Switch-Mode LinkSwitch ® Transformers
- Product Announcement – RJ45 Filtered Connector Modules for Ethernet LANs
- Avnet+Premier Transformer & Choke Service PPT