Electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI) reduce both the fidelity and reliable transmission of electronic circuit data. To protect circuits from EMI/RFI, Premier Magnetics manufactures an extensive selection of transformers, inductors, and data connectors. These devices are specifically designed either to block EMI/RFI or include common mode filters to protect the fidelity of electronic data transmission.
- Common Mode Chokes
- EMI suppression inductors
- Isolation transformers
- RJ-45 data connectors
To help you select the device for your specific application, our product line is segmented into the following categories:
- Low & Medium Power Common Mode Line Filters (115V:11.5VA to 287.5VA): PMCU
- Medium & High Power Common Mode Line Filters (115V:86VA to 805VAC): PMCE
- EMI/RFI Common Mode Inductors: PM-OM
- Common Mode Chokes (Line Filters): LFV & LFH
- Surface Mount Common Mode Chokes: PM-SMC
- Nanocrystalline Common Mode Chokes (Small): PM-OM7xx
- Nanocrystalline Common Mode Chokes (Medium): PM-OM8xx
- Nanocrystalline Common Mode Chokes (Large): PM-OM9xx
- Line filter for AC EMI
- High current rating
- High isolation
- Wide operating temperature range
Our common mode chokes operate as exceptional AC line filters that block interference in data transmissions. Although there are many applications for a common mode choke, the most traditional include:
- Electronic Ballasts
- Switch-Mode Power Supplies
- Power Inverters
- Electronic Controls
- Common Mode Power Line Chokes: PM-PLC
Premier Magnetics offers a variety of power line common mode chokes in both vertical and horizontal orientations. All our offerings have a rated voltage of 250VAC or 50/60Hz and the following qualities:
- Comply with RoHS Solder Reflow requirements at 260°C.
- Turn a 1:1 Ratio
- High Resonance Frequency
We offer many types of chokes that can handle storage temperatures of -250°C to greater than 125°C. Our expert staff can provide details on all our products and help you decide on the optimal choice to meet your needs
Note: If the solution to your specific challenge is not listed below, please contact us, as we are eager to design a custom solution that meets your precise application requirements.
- Power Integrations + Premier Magnetics = Power Perfected
- Premier Magnetics Line Filters Replace Discontinued Murata Components
- Whitepaper update v2: Using Common Mode Chokes to Reduce EMI/RFI
- Introducing Transformers Optimized for Power Integrations’ Latest LYTSwitch™ Line of LED Driver ICs
- Premier Magnetics announces its POL-HX Series of switch-mode transformers for the TOPSwitch-HX\99 line
- Product Announcement – Off-Line Switch-Mode LinkSwitch ® Transformers
- Avnet+Premier Transformer & Choke Service PPT
- The Engineer’s Guide To EMI In DC-DC Converters (Part 10): Input Filter Impact On Stability” by Timothy Hegarty, How2Power Today, November 2019 issue
All of our products are manufactured using the best available materials, so the quality is second to none. A top-rated common mode choke is essential for achieving a clear and reliable transmission. Our extensive inventory allows us to offer solutions to a wide variety of customer dilemmas. We pride ourselves in our short cycle times that allow us to process customer requests immediately and have an order shipped quickly.
With manufacturing facilities located in California, Taiwan, Myanmar, and China, and distribution centers all over the world we guarantee a high level of inventory and short order lead times.
Call us at 949.452.0511 to learn how we can meet your needs with our products, services, or view our product catalog online.
All of our Filter Components can be customized to meet or exceed your exact product and project requirements. Call us at 949.452.0511 to learn how we can meet your needs via our standard product offerings or our custom magnetics design services.