Premier Magnetics DC/DC converters deliver both high performance and low cost power conversion solutions for telecommunications, industrial, data acquisition, embedded systems, or any application where efficient distributed power is required.
Our fully integrated, printed circuit board mounted supplies are offered in fully encapsulated SIP, DIP, and rectangular packages. Models are offered with power ranges from 1W to 15W. Single and multiple output devices are included in our offering:
- 1W to 15W Output Power
- Single or Multiple Point-Of-Load Application
- 1, 8 to 24V outputs
- Isolation Up To 6K Volts
The following list is provided in order to help you select the appropriate DC / DC converter for your application. If the product you require is not listed below, please contact us with your performance requirements.
With a vast number of standard devices in our portfolio, Premier Magnetics offers DC/DC converters that span a wide range of performance specifications and features, including:
- .25W to 60W, Single / Dual / Triple Outputs
- Wide input voltage range
- Up to 99% efficiency
- Designs available for Medical, Industrial, Commercial, or ITE Applications
- Continuous short-circuit protection available
- Regulated / Unregulated
- Isolated / Non-isolated
- Wide range isolation voltages up To 6KV
Premier Magnetics offers reference designs of power magnetics in specific applications utilizing PWM switching regulator ICs from leading semiconductor manufacturers including Power Integrations, Maxim, and Micro Linear. These reference designs provide proven, optimized power magnetics for specific IC part numbers and applications.
- Designed to meet Class B insulation.
- Design Engineering Support Available.
- Four Premier Magnetics parts are specified for this Reference Design from Infineon for their 200W, 12VDC, 2-Stage PFC+ LLC Resonant Converter IC Demo Board that uses their IR1155, IRS27952, IR11688, and ICE5QR0680AG parts.
- The Demo Board Application Data exhibits an Input = 85-265Vac (50-60Hz) and an Output = 12Vdc @ 16A.
Click on the respective Part Number to display a detailed Data Sheet: